Sunday, September 20, 2020

 The  1st Rich Utkan Memorial fly was an overwhelming success. Great weather, great food and great friendships all contributed to an extremely successful event.  Over 40 aircraft and helicopters were flown during the event. The food was  fantastic  with a great variety of items being available.  A special thanks to Ken Wade for being a fantastic  BBQ cook.  I'm am sure Rich was with us during his memorial day and was extremely pleased at being honored. If you were there, you can relive the wonderful day via the pictures that captured many aspects of the day.  If you were not, then please join us for a picture review and make sure you make it next year.

-Rick S.


Thank you Rick I couldn't have said it better myself.

I am so glad that we had such good weather, a good turnout of friends, and a great flying event.  I am very proud of our club for hosting such a great event.  I look forward to the 2021 event with much anticipation.


Mark W.

No comments:

Post a Comment